He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Latest Crochet Project



My latest project is being done because my daughter has a booth at a festival in her little town Easter weekend. I have crochet rug, a couple of throws, sachets and baby dresses so far.





I love festivals and the things folks make.

Most time they are held in the mountains of North Georgia in the fall.

Wishing each of you sunshine and roses of happiness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Goodness, Mom! You have been busy! I look forward to putting these in the booth. They're going to really draw attention! Lovely!

3:21 AM, March 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home