He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Statement of Faith



I BELIEVE…
the entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and
the authority on which I base my faith, conduct and doctrine.

I BELIEVE…
in one God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came to this earth as Savior of the world.

I BELIEVE…
Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood for my sins.
I believe Jesus rose from the dead and is coming again.
I believe that eternal salvation is found only by placing my faith
in Jesus Christ and what he did for me on the cross.

I BELIEVE…
water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ
and an outward testimony to my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I BELIEVE…
in the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering
what the Lord Jesus did for me on the cross.

I BELIEVE…
I should be in a growing relationship with Jesus
by obeying God’s Word, yielding to the Holy Spirit and
by being conformed to the image of Christ.

I BELIEVE…
as a child of God,
I are an overcomer and more than conqueror and
God intends for me to experience the abundant life He has in store for me.
I took this from the website of Joel Osteen as I believe it is my statement of faith also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Amen!

Love you.
Jennifer

11:14 PM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home