He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Joel Osteen is coming to Atlanta, Georgia September 1st, 2005!!!


I had just purchased his book "Your Best Life Now" and was excited to get started reading it last night as I went to bed.

I decided to check on the internet and find their webpage for Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas and yes, it is there. Link to it by my Title.

I saw him on CNN recently as I was hoping to see Tommy's interview and was so excited with the comments Joel made back to the host.

He was asked why he didn't preach about gay marriages and abortion and the most magnificent smile with true eyes of wisdom looked back and said that is not the issue.

I loved it! A preacher that was not going to get up in front of you to preach the wrongs of sin but use motivation to get his message to us.

"AN EVENING WITH JOEL OSTEEN, PHILIPS ARENA, THU SEP 1 2005 7:30PM through SEP 3"
NOW! I have just got to get someone to go with me, buy a ticket.

I have not been upset about not having a tv antena or statelit BUT now I want it. Then, I can see the services and lectures he presents to us. But, I don't have either and can't afford it but that is ok cause somehow, someway, I will get them.

God is Good.

If anyone is reading the above mentioned book or have read it, I sure would like to start an open discussion on it. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home