He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Saturday, August 13, 2005

To Someone Who Is Hurting

It does not matter
what the picture shows.

Words speak louder
than anything else
and
it is very sad
that others hide
behind a superfiscal wall
and
don't see the heart
of each of us.

No matter
the gender
or
ethnic family
we were born in,
we all have
a common link
and
that is to
Belong
Give
Love .

We all hurt
and
bleed the same.

We all laugh
and
look with a deep understanding.

That is all that matters.

I have walked
your walk,
not down
the same path
I know.

One thing
I do know
is that I can
leave any path
I start down,
seeing
it is hurting me,
make the changes
and
love myself
all the more.

It may not be easy,
painful that it may be,
agonizing deep within.

In my heart
I know
you can, too.

A warm giving hug
I send to you
and
Wishing you
sunshine
and
roses
of happiness.


written by janisdianne 13 August 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This is a nice poem. You are the artistic one in the family for sure.

1:55 PM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is sweet of you to say.

I am very happy to know others look within my blog and see my "this and that"

Hope your week is going along great!

*warm hugs*

6:21 PM, August 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home