He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelley

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday Sweet Kelley

Happy Birthday to YOU ! ! ! ! !




I remember the Birthday Party


at my house


You were such a little thing then


But now, look at you !


You are growing up


so very fast !



Happy 10th Birthday to my Granddaughter



2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Thank you, Ma. I just read this yesterday, because I have not been on my blog since 2007!

Love,

Kelley

7:37 PM, July 17, 2009  
Blogger Janis Fowler said...

Well, time does fly, as they say and my beautiful granddaughter is now 17 years old.

She is not only smart but a dancer.

Wishing her a VERY Happy Birthday!
*hugs*

12:08 PM, April 20, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home