He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

How Do People See You?


Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.
They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.
They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle
and then usually decide against it.
COMMENT:
I didn't see this at all!
*laughs*
Ya'll, who know me, please comment back.
I don't feel this way but then, maybe I really don't see me as you do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This one is wrong!

8:53 PM, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home