He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Silly Granddaughter Kelley!

My oldest granddaughter Kelly loves to play games with me.
I find her funny and enjoy the things she comes up with.
She says she knows something I don't. I have to guess her secret.
Starts with ......S......
Ends with ......B......
Todays hints are
Starts with..... Se
Ends with........ub
I must really be getting slow because I still can't figure it out!
*giggles*

5 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Don't worry - I never would've figured it out had she not finally told me! I had to tell her "I give up!". I'll give you another hint, it's two words! ;-) First word starts with "Se", second word ends with "ub". She's such a clever little thing!

2:48 AM, March 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright third hint sec and ends in lub

3:06 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmm? seems that you may mean "Sesame Club"?

Did I guess it?

5:26 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't spell that right and can't be right now that I have Kelley's new clue.

mmmmmmmmmmm?

Tell me one thing. What does this envolve? Are you looking to have it, join it or just what!!!!

*giggles*

5:32 PM, March 30, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it is "SECRET CLUB"

4:17 PM, March 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home