He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

My Friend Needs Help

My name is Randall Spann Cordle. Due to the circumstances of my birth and directly after my birth I have cerebal palsy.

I have lived most of my live in Summerville, I graduted from high school in Summerville. I am a college graduate. I went to work out of college and have held a few different jobs in my field of study.

I want to be more independent from my brother and his family. I have been looking into a service dog for the past few months to try to realize my dream again of having one. I have tried national organizations and the waiting list is 18 months or more. I have tried private ones and the cost is to great. I have found a dog that will fit my needs it is now up to getting the money to make it all happen.


I just am trying to get my story out and praying a few willing souls will help me.I have set up a pay pal account if you prefer to use pay pal to make a donation towards the purchase of the dog or I have set up an account at a local bank for donations which are tax deductible. I provided a direct link to the bank but if you are interested in mailing a donation the information is: United Community Bank, 9699 Rome Blvd., Summerville, Georgia 30747. Phone number 706-857-9245.
Spann
My Favorite Links:
Great Plains Service Dogs
United Community Bank
My Info:
Name: Randall Spann Cordle
Email: spannsservicedog@yahoo.com

http://www.geocities.com/spannsservicedog/spannspage.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home