He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Favorite Activities

Life has just so many enjoyable things to do and see.
I have traveled from the east coast to the west coast; mainly to historical towns and the beach.
The mountains are great along the rivers and lakes to camp.
Gold panning, hiking, camping, rock hunting along with herbs and wild flowers.
My garden is my peaceful place of solitude where I do most of my meditating.
I am proud of my new garden addition filled with roses my fiance' gave to me
when we first met in May 2002.
I enjoy needlepoint, painting, reading, writing poetry and
hope to do a novel someday on the characters
I have roleplayed with over the internet back in 1997.
I love moonlight walks especially on the beach,
sitting under the stars,
listening to the ocean or
the breeze rustling the leaves
under a canopy of old trees in the woods.
My collectibles not only include art but cobalt glass which is found throughout my home
and the older Nancy Ann dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home