He Promised Me A Rose Garden

Well, what can I say? The ramblings of yet another southern belle from Georgia. What more can you ask for? Ya'll come back now, you here?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Who Am I

I was raised in the south. Like all little girls of that time, I was raised as a submissive. Not knowing what this was and I really doubt now as I look back on the male society, perhaps they didn't wish to name it as such or even admit it.
I was raised to be polite, speak when spoken to, serve with grace. My life as a child was somewhat easy however I was raised by a dominant and strict father. There was a time as all teenagers that I was rebellious for I did not feel the love of my parents. My grandparents were the love that I needed, however, I lost my grandfather when I was about 14 and felt the world was ending.
Therefore ended my childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home